5M IEC LOCKING POWER LEAD
5M IEC LOCK POWER CABLE 3 PIN AU PLUG TO IEC-C13(F) BLACK
The unique & patented IEC Lock range of power cables can be used with ANY standard C14 inlet. You do not need to connect to any special connectors, use any special tools or install additional brackets or clips.
The IEC Lock range protects against accidental disconnection of power cables to servers, workstations, PDU's, UPS's, networking devices, storage devices and any other equipment that uses standard IEC connectors.
Simply push the IEC Lock C13 connector into any standard C14 connector and it is locked in position. The connector cannot be accidentally pulled out or vibrated out of the inlet. To remove, simply slide back the 'red' tab to release the lock mechanism and remove the connector from the inlet.
• 1 x IEC Lock C13 Female Socket
• 1 x 3 Pin Australian Male Plug
• Can be used with ANY standard C14 inlet
• No tools or additional brackets or clips required
• Simply push the connector into the standard IEC inlet and it is locked in place
• Protects against accidental disconnection of critical equipment
• Connector cannot be accidentally pulled out or vibrated out
• Ideal for servers, workstations, PDU's, UPS's, networking & storage devices
• Meets or exceeds the requirements of the Electricity (Consumer Safety) Act 2004 and its regulations
• Compliant with AS/NZS3112
• Compliant with IEC/EN60320-1
• Conductor wire H05VV-F 3 x 1.00mm2
• Rating: 10A 250V
• Fully moulded cable
• International Patent Application No. PCT/GB02/05714
1 x 5M Iec Locking Power Lead
Delivery in 10 - 15 business days